Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

GIVE THANKS

Happy Thanksgiving and I pray you have a great holiday during this time. I have a lot to be thankful for, but right now all I can think about is the digital recorder my brother in law let me hold. Its been I don't know how long since I made a mix cd or posted a podcast. The only means of recording I had was the input on my computer that's jacked up and only records the left channel and my cassete deck that hasn't  worked for maybe 10 years or so.
Now that I got this component, I'm back in business. Now when the ladies at my kids school ask for a work out mix or a Christmas CD or an old school this that and whatever, I can be like BAM!!. Now I need to get some ink for the printer to make some cool labels and ting! Oh! Yo! I told you I got my cards made right? See?
Now I can't make any excuses. Look forward to my soundcloud poppin and nuff more things before 2012. You see me? I know you can see me now.

No comments: