Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WTF

Well this is just a free writing session. What I wanna say is somewhere in the recesses of my brain. I thought about that word 'recess' and never knew why that word meant break from school. In the dictionary the word means a small space created by building part of a wall further back from the rest : a table set into a recess.
a hollow space inside something : the concrete block has a recess in its base.
(usu. recesses) a remote, secluded, or secret place : the recesses of the silent pine forest | figurative the dark recesses of his soul.
2 a period of time when the proceedings of a parliament, committee, court of law, or other official body are temporarily suspended : talks resumed after a month's recess | the Senate was in recess.
a break between school classes : the mid-morning recess.
verb
1 [ trans. ] [often as adj. ] ( recessed) attach (a fitment) by setting it back into the wall or surface to which it is fixed : recessed ceiling lights.
2 [ intrans. ] (of formal proceedings) be temporarily suspended : the talks recessed at 2:15.
[ trans. ] suspend (such proceedings) temporarily.
(of an official body) suspend its proceedings for a period of time.

Whatever! I'm outta my mind and I like it. Waking up at odd hours to write or to watch NetFlix has been my norm for I don't know how long. One of these nights/early mornings, I'm gonna come up with the okey doke that will change the world. My family depends on it. Our future depends on it. The moves I make are not for me anymore. Everything is for them. When they grow and have pickney they may very well continue the legacy ill innovation.
My oldest Genesis is an ill dancer and a brave communicator. My youngest daughter Zuri Elle aka @BKLYNZU has mad talent. A freestyle beast. Nazzy, my son, is bonkers. Super intelligent, crazy funny and has a photographic memory.
The LORD has been real good to my family. If we never get filthy rich (which I can't see why wouldn't we) I'm content with where we are now. Its a happy moment. Namaste

1 comment:

Dale Cupid said...

Talk to meh ..yuh need ah better site than that to push the vision....blogspot eh really ready...talk to meh!!!