Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Worst Show Ever

So yes I'm back! But for what? Same problems and worst than what I was going through before. The lid on my macbook is done so I have to prop it on the fruit bowl on the dining table for it to stay up. That's really not big of a deal. however because the camera is in the lid, there have been times the lid would drop BRROOP and close hard and there must be some connection damage in the hinge, there are times the iSight camera feels like it don't have to come on today and it don't care if I got a show to do or not. All them things can fix so I continue cut and go through.

There's a new Ustream broadcast web app which is great but it further reveals how lame my situation is. I get a message telling me either my computer or my web connection sucks because the quality that I desire to do my show with is not gonna happen according to them.

Then the video looks like old school MSN Messenger webcam interaction with the stop and go shit. Ain't nobody got time fi that. Still. Regardless of the challenges, I press on because I've had experiences on other cats sights and radio stations where the components appeared labored but I still enjoyed the music and the on air personality AND THAT AINT BROKE OVER HERE.

Please keep rocking with me and I know that day will come when Decent Something will be sounding like Hot 97 or something.

Just wanna big up Miss Lily everytime. I was listening at work and they had The Beatminerz Mr. Walt and Evil Dee on there rockin'! They broadcast from NYC and there is no extra antics. You don't see video, you hear music and the personalities. Me nuh thinkn me ago mek video kill da radio star yah!
This post is a bit of catharsis because InI just realize me nah go show off my face no longer. Just music me a go penetrate. See my live in LA Feb 26th for UMOJA at DUB CLUB if you love watch mon perform. In the meantime, keep on riggling and jiggling to the sounds of our age. BOOM

No comments: