Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I & iChunes



What a ting I just get on to iTunes. My thinking was I n I ain't got no Mac neither iPod so whe me a'do wit fi dem ting? Come to find out (if you didn't already know and don't snap on my old ass just cause I just got on!) you can get almost anything for a dollar!

I was like well dat good cah I'm spending minimum six dollars a single and have been feeling like a hypocritical pirate vicking niggas beats from Danish websites and the like.

So this here for all conscious man and fan to get ya little emps and den burn ya cd with the friggry you don't wouldn't waste 10 joint$ on NOW that's what I call music just to get that one or two top 40 pieces that you have to have for the wedding you doing, kids bday party or ya industry function where they never heard of Little Brother much less Damian Marley.

Right now, praise God, I got blessed with a lap top and I'm fixin' to DJ my first wedding with it. I'm practicing while on my vacation, but tings a run slow 'cause my crackhead cousin caught me for my DJ tool kit and now I'm short patch cords and rca's. I waan murdah him, but I forgive him since Christ forgave me for the dirt I have done quite recently (none of ya bloodKlot).

Hopefully I can get a presser that can make vinyl out of some of these downloads and then certain stores are going to start sell cigarettes and tall necks inorder to pay them over head. Nah that ain't really gonna happen as long as vinyl stays true to its way; Ill production, cool covers, and them Dirt Style© scratch records that we need to keep the chops on point.

I have yet to afford a CD DJ console, but God is able to provide turntable and that a'nuh fable. So all you DJ's that think I sold out, what do you want from me? I got three kids and no gigs how else am I to get music when I'm not inna record pool or disgustingly laced with promos as a radio jock? If you got the hook up and then hook I up.

1 comment:

King CoknI said...

Hey Cokni, I ve known you all my life and I think you're great. You have re-invented yourself homeboy! I remember when you struggled to get drops from Nas and the Fugees when they did the Glam Slam because you had that janky tape recorder you got for $5.00 from that yard sale. You keep doing it par. Regardless of what negative or ignorant around you, you remember who you are, where you come from, and who you belong to. I love you man.