Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

#COKNISTRONG


Let me just explain myself real quick yeah? My speech is fueled with the queens English,  the motherland's patois, the Hip Hop slang and the Rasta code so pardon me if you lose me. Just refer to the aforementioned references and compare phrases. So whe mi ah say? Basically my birthday was Wednesday the 23rd of February and I turned 44 aka my earthstrong aka my birthstrong bka my COKNISTRONG. 44 is culture culture all being born to build and destroy according to Supreme Mathematics. I take all that stuff serious. My culture culture is Raggamuffin Hip Hop. That sounds mad corny to me however it is what it is as they say.
Histrionics as they may, I just know that It seem pon that day deh I go mad love from all corners. Text, Twitter, FaceBook, corners, etc. mad love was just heading my direction. Hundreds people hit me off no exaggeration to give me a birthday shout or whatever. Filled up my love cup no doubt. I was floating by on a natural high.
Right now I'm broke as all get out and I had the intention of getting a cake and bringing it to work to celebrate with my compadres, but I couldn't back it. As blessings go, one of my dudes supported a box of fresh fresh donuts!! Thn after work my man Steve complimented my six of Guinness with a bokkle of Strawberry Stoli. I got charged and got online to play some music for whoever would rope in. I knew The Beatminerz was comin on later. Even though I was zu, I was conscious that they was comin on. I'm nothing if I'm not loyal. The show was fun as you can see on my Ustream channel.

COKNISTRONG COKNIWEEK
I was bugging out wit the acronyms for CoknI on twitter buss em : #COKNISTRONG #COKNIWEEK

No comments: