Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Word


I was listening to the Ricky Smiley Show for the firs time in a long time. Pastor Haynes came on and had a real good message. The message was whatever negative thing anyone has to say about you or your project is something you shouldn't give any concern to. He said it wasn't our business but their business! When I heard that I was like YEAH because them haters don't know me they just know what they see and what they witness in the past or heard but it still ain't first of all and definitely far from my future.

Not too many people have said daunting things toward me but the few that have really hurt me to the core, but me nah let that happen after this. So I hope you are blessed from reading this because I personally know a lot of y'all are more than what I see. I see some ill business owners some sick artists and producers that soon run them owner thing.
To my manz RICHIE CRISS BOSS HARMONY MURDA T DAZDILLINJA and my sisters MONA LISA and MOCHA SUNFLOWER
SALUTE

No comments: